Date: 2 Jun (Sat) and 9 Jun (Sat)
Time: 9am – 4pm. Each kayak experience lasts 1 hour. You will be allocated a time-slot latest by 22nd May.
Website: Republic Polytechnic https://www.rp.edu.sg/shl/about-shl
Cost: No charge, the activity is FREE!
Meeting Point: “Y u so like that!” drink stall (map)
Registration required. Registration has closed as all places have been taken up. Do consider joining other kayaking activities during Pesta Ubin.
- Children must be a minimum age of 10 years old and must fit comfortably into our buoyancy vests for children.
- 13 years old and below must be accompanied by parents.
- Activity Acknowledgement Form is required if:
- You have any existing medical condition
- Below 18 years old (require endorsement by parents/guardians).
- Forms will be emailed to you upon registering.
- Registration is required for ALL participants.
- Minimum attire: T-shirt, decent-length shorts. Minimum acceptable footwear are sports sandals (No slipper/crocs/barefoot). Please bring along sun protection and change of clothes.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your confirmed time slot for an on-site and safety briefing.
- Please do not bring excessive valuables. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
These are some pictures of Ubin Quarry kayaking!
What happened ...
Thanks to Kai Xin for sharing her day at Pulau Ubin!
Thanks to Debra Yap for sharing her wonderful day at Ubin Quarry kayaking.
Thanks Republic Polytechnic for the fun day!
More photos on google photos