Along the way, explore the Ubin kampung way of life.
Find out more about the Restore Ubin Mangroves (R.U.M.) Initiative and the Ecological Mangrove Restoration method, where mangroves will be naturally restored at abandoned aquaculture ponds on Pulau Ubin.
- Children welcomed, but to be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Route includes earthen trails (not suitable for prams or wheelchairs). Route is about 3km.
- In case of heavy rain, the walk may be delayed but not cancelled. The walk continues in light rain if there is no lightning.
Date: 24 Jun (Sun)
- morning walk: 11.30am - 12.30pm
- afternoon walk: 2.30pm - 3.30pm
Meeting Point: Get your FREE ticket half-an-hour before the tour starts at the R.U.M. booth, Assembly Area (map).
No charge, the activity is free!
No registration required. Just drop by the booth half-an-hour before the tour starts to get your FREE ticket.
Want to volunteer at this R.U.M. activity?
Please join via this form. No previous experience required.
What happened ...
Some highlights by Ria Tan
Thanks to Lisa Lim.
More highlights by Victor Toh
More glimpses by OS Han and MJ Photography.